Merino Rib Knit Blanket
Our lovely and cosy, ultra-soft 100% pure merino rib blanket is perfect for wrapping up in this winter, and many winters to come!
This is a weighty and luxuriously textured blanket woven with Superwash yarn designed to retain its softness and rich colour after years of use. Ideal as a thoughtful and lasting heirloom gift; following childhood use you will have a beautiful item to retain as a cosy wrap, throw or nurturing reminder to pass on to your child as they grow older.
Superwash yarn has been treated to resist the natural felting quality of raw wool, meaning that it will retain a sheen-like and smooth ‘new look’ throughout its life.
Merino wool is a naturally renewable resource and 100% biodegradable, it leaves no micro-plastic waste as opposed to synthetic fabrics. Made under strict ethical and environmental standards by our state of the art yarn supplier, XINAO in China from 100% merino wool sourced from New Zealand & Australia.
- 100% Merino
- Machine washable
- Incredibly soft and long lasting
- Seven vibrant and natural shades
- Metric Size: 100cm x 130cm (cot size)
- Ethical and environmentally conscious production
Washing instructions: we recommend you shake and air this item before use
- Machine wash on delicate cycle, 30* max on a short spin cycle, alternatively hand-wash in lukewarm water, wrap in a towel and roll out excess water
- Use wool approved washing liquid, never use powder
- Do not soak or bleach
- Dry flat on a clothes airer away from direct sunlight or on the heated towel rail
- Cool iron if necessary