City Mini GT2 Stroller - Stone Grey
The 'Grand Tourer' (GT) of everyday strollers – for guaranteed grunt and durability.
Adventure outdoors with the Baby Jogger City Mini® GT2, featuring Forever Air rubber tyres and all-wheel suspension that give you uncompromised agility on multi-terrain.
- Supports children from birth (with near-flat seat recline), right up to 29.5kg
- 5-point stroller harness keeps your child safely secured
- The one-hand, two-step fold and auto-clip feature ensure ease of use and safety; the compact size when folded reduces bulk when carrying and storing
- Full-coverage UV50 canopy with magnetic peekaboo windows keeps baby shaded, while allowing you to easily check in
- Hand-operated parking brake provides you the ultimate convenience
- Multi-terrain Forever Air rubber tyres, locking front swivel wheel, and all-wheel suspension
- 3-wheel design for maneuverability
- Adjustable handlebar for a range of parent heights
- Adjustable calf support for growing legs
- Multi-position padded seat reclines to a near-flat position for sleeps on-the-go
- Large storage basket with front and rear access
- City GO™ 2 capsule adaptors included
- Ember colour
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty on stroller frame and 1 Year Warranty on textiles and parts, with up to 2 years cover if you register your stroller at babyjogger.co.nz
- Create a travel system with the included City GO™ 2 infant car seat adaptors and take baby straight from the car to the shops.
- Customise your ride with a variety of accessories like the Bassinet, Belly Bar, Rain Cover, Parent Console, Foot Muff, and Child Tray (sold separately).
- This stroller is not suitable for all-terrain or jogging/running.
Please note: This product is available online only, not instore
|Dimensions folded (l x w x h)
|78 x 65 x 26.5 cm
|Dimensions unfolded (l x w x h max./min.)
|105 x 65 x 112.5/109.5 cm
|Seat weight capacity
|Back seat support
|Full seat height (bottom of seat to inside canopy)
|Seat depth (from back to drop down for legs)
|Rear wheel diameter
|Forever Air rubber tyres