When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft breathable mesh for added comfort.
We’ve upgraded this product for 2022, now with taped seams (no leaks!), and updated hood design.
● Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as
● SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
● Taped seams to prevent leaks
● Elasticated hood with contoured peak to protect face
● Lightweight with breathable mesh lining
● Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
● Extended collar with zipper guard to protect the neck.
● Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
● Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
● Fleece lined zipper pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside
● Machine washable and dryer safe
● Unisex style and fit
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell with Taped Seams and SplashMagic Print
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Mesh
Made from sustainable recycled materials with home compostable plant-based packaging.
Therm jackets are made to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a sweatshirt based on the size chart.
The most important measurement for the jacket is height - if your child is larger than the height measurement then the sleeves/body may be a bit short, and they will likely grow out of it within a few months. We generally recommend to go with the size up, especially if you want to get 2 winters out of the jacket.