Lightweight weather protection - Rated at 10,000mm waterproof and fully seam sealed to prevent leaks, this ultra-light raincoat is packable and packs into it's own zip-up pouch inside the pocket.
Perfect for tramping, camping, or to pop in the school bag for any day wear.
● Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as
● 10,000mm + sealed/taped seams = no leaks!
● Waterproof centre zipper
● Unlined and super-duper lightweight, pack it into its own pocket to make a handy pouch.
● Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
● Hood is elasticated for a snug fit, with a built in peak to shield the face.
● Extended collar with zipper guard to protect the neck.
● Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
● Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
● Zipper pockets for stashing stuff!
● Unisex fit
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell with taped seams
Made from sustainable recycled materials with home compostable plant-based packaging.
Therm jackets are made to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a sweatshirt based on the size chart.
The most important measurement for the jacket is height - if your child is larger than the height measurement then the sleeves/body may be a bit short, and they will likely grow out of it within a few months. We generally recommend to go with the size up, especially if you want to get 2 winters out of the jacket.